POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : SeaShell.lua : Re: SeaShell.lua FRENCH Documentation (sorry for the size) Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:55:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SeaShell.lua FRENCH Documentation (sorry for the size)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 5 Aug 2003 04:04:33
Message: <3F2F6511.DE7AB208@nitg.tno.nl>
Philippe and Sylvain,
I made a pdf file of the documentation. I took the liberty to add the author's name
and
page numbers. I had hoped the file size would decrease somewhat but it is a bit larger
instead! Probably the figures.
Do you want me to post it on moray.binaries? Zipped it is about 1300kb. However, if
you
want to wait till you have made a more definitive version of the docs, that is
possible
too.
And now... to use it all in a project!!!

Thomas